DV THERAPY’S COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AS OF JANUARY 12, 2022
DV Therapy Inc continues to uphold a strict COVID-19 protocol by implementing the following guidelines:
At this time we will not be able to see both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals in-clinic if any of the following questions are responded with “yes.”
If you, or someone in your home has had flu-like symptoms in the last 7 days?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- If you have travelled domestically/internationally within the last week
Due to the increased spread of the Delta Variant, we are requesting that all individuals who have travelled within the last week must take a COVID PCR Test after the 3-5th day of return and have a negative test.
If you do not want to provide a COVID PCR Test, we require you to quarantine and switch over to teletherapy for the next 10 days after your last day of travel.
If you, or someone who have been in contact with, tested positive for the coronavirus – quarantine for 10 days.
If you, or someone you have been in contact with, has had a fever – according to CDC guidelines, anything over 100.4 – in the last 7 days
**If during the time that you resume in person session, your answer becomes YES to the above questions – please contact our staff immediately to place in person services on hold.
Safety measures upon entering the facility
- Temperature checks will be conducted before entering the facility – anyone who has a temperature of 100.4 or above, will not be allowed in the facility.
- Please use the hand sanitizer dispensers at the door before entering the facility
- All adults will be required to wear masks while in the facility
- In accordance with the CDC recommendation of social distancing, we are requesting that only one parent/guardian bring the client to therapy – this will reduce the amount of people in the clinic and waiting area
- Checking in will be done via contact less sign in on the iPad or with a clean stylus and will be immediately sanitize after use
- Parents understand that they are being offered teletherapy services and are choosing to come into the offices for services, when available.
- While in the waiting room, please allow at least 3-6 feet of space between persons
For the safety of the client and the therapist the following steps will be taken during session:
- The therapist will be wearing face masks throughout the session
- Once session is complete, the therapist will wipe down all surface areas to ensure that it is clean for the following session
- All high traffic areas – door knobs, light switches, chairs etc – will be cleaned throughout the day
We are continuing to offer teletherapy services – if you would like to continue being seen via telehealth, please reach out to our staff.